Joining Women in Business & Regional Development is a smart business move:
Connect with other like minded women and develop influential contacts
Increase your business exposure
Have access to informative and educational trainers and presenters
Learn business skills and strategies that you can immediately implement in your business
Support others and be supported
Achieve business success
To ultimately have fun!
Click Here for ?2017 Membership Form
2017 Membership Categories:
WiBRD offers individual and Corporate membership. Cost of individual membership is $ 85.00 (inc GST). Corporate membership offers full membership for up to three (3) employees of the Corporate member and the fee is $200.00 (Inc GST).
Membership fees can be paid via Credit card through sticky tickets alternatively email email@example.com and we will send you an invoice.
What is the purpose of WiBRD?
WiBRD is a network to support like-minded women to get together in a supportive environment. Our purpose is to provide relationships to enhance business, develop friendships and strategic alliances and to be an identifiable and respected source of community and regional perspectives, sought by policy makers and drivers.
WiBRD guiding principles:
Inclusion – provide a network that is supportive, accessible, flexible, and relevant to members.
Collaboration – work in collaboration with organisations whose charter has commonality and/or who provide opportunities for WiBRD members.
Innovation – provide access, network links and opportunities for members to enable innovation.
Professionalism – activities of WiBRD to be conducted in a professional manner. WiBRD aims to provide a quality program delivered in a professional manner. Expectation that members will conduct themselves with integrity.
Growth – to expand and develop all network memberships to enhance the potential of all members to grow their businesses and networks. To build on the past and seek ongoing successful rural and regional communities.
How is WiBRD funded?
WiBRD is currently funded by membership fees and sponsorship. In the future funding will be sought from external providers (Grants etc) to maintain and expand its operations. Currently WiBRD is operated by a voluntary Board and an Executive Officer on part time service contract.
WiBRD Membership Benefits
- Be part of networking group with networking ability and significant influence across the Green Triangle Region
- Personal development opportunities & business support
- Free ticket to the WIBRD Christmas function
- WiBRD infrastructure and support
- Where possible members and their businesses are promoted on the WIBRD website, Facebook etc.
- WiBRD Membership discounts for all events, including but not limited to;
- · 10 planned “Support Each Other in Business” Luncheons
- · 4 planned training events including atleast 2 free training events.
- · 2 planned Professional Development & Networking Cocktail Events
- · 4 planned Empowering Women in Business Networking Breakfasts
- 2017 Launch
To join us TODAY simply download this WIBRD Membership Form and email or send it back to us.