Are you an entrepreneur or up and coming businesswoman in the Green Triangle area who has demonstrated entrepreneurial potential through setting up a new business, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit. If so, We Want You!
WIBRD 2018 Entrepreneurial Scholarship Details, Criteria and Key Dates PDF CLICK HERE
To apply for the 2018 Entrepreneurs Scholarship, please complete all the fields below.
- 3 x 2 hour coaching sessions with Duncan Redman of Dare to Dream Business Coaching and Mentoring
- 1 x Individual 2018 WIBRD Membership
- 1 x ticket to the WIBRD 2018 Launch
- 1 x ticket to the 2018 Hall of Fame Dinner event
- 1 x ticket to the International Womens Day Breakfast
- 3 x tickets to the 2018 Empowering Women in Business Breakfasts
- 4 x tickets to the 2018 Professional Development Events
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS
29 January 2018
The scholarships are open to women over the age of 18 years who are actively pursuing a business or entrepreneurial goal, have an ABN, business name registered and be in the establishment phase of business. Applicants must be an individual or Australian registered business owner (this includes partnerships, franchises and companies). They must reside and operate their business in the Green Triangle region of South East SA and Western Victoria. Past recipients of the WIBRD Entrepreneurial Scholarship are not eligible to enter again.
Judging will take place prior to February the 6th 2018. The winners of the scholarships will be announced at the WIBRD Launch on February the 16th 2018. The Judging Panel will have the final decision and no correspondence will be entered into.
Applicants are required to answer the following questions regarding their business at the following www.wibrd.org.au/scholarship Each question response is limited to 200 words maximum. Please include a current profile photo, business logo and resume/CV with your submission.
- Describe your business and why are you passionate about it?
- What is your vision and mission for your business and how are you going to achieve it?
- Explain how you have implemented and executed your business plan.
- What is your business product or service?
- What would this scholarship mean to you?
Any queries relating to the submissions are to be emailed through to the WIBRD Executive Officer, Lydia Mules at email@example.com or by calling 0400 293 676.
To join us TODAY simply download this WIBRD Membership Form and email or send it back to us.