Join us and become part of the WiBRD Community
Women in Business & Regional Development (WiBRD)are a not for profit organisation based in the Green Triangle region with a vision to champion regional women as leaders and change-makers. Wehave a clear mission is to grow the potential of regional women and support them to create powerful legacies. As one of the regions highest profile member-based organisations, Women in Business & Regional Development have supported and developed the capabilities of regional women for over 21 years.
Just some of the advantages of joining WiBRD;
- Network while developing influential contacts
- Join a community that spans the Limestone Coast and Western Victoria
- Develop personally and professionally through a variety of inspiring workshops and training
- Celebrate the achievements of your business within our ever growing network
- Access ticketed events at a discounted price
- Join us at our free training events
- Be kept up to date through our newsletter and social media features
- Access to the WiBRD exclusive Members area of website which showcases exclusive member information, webinar recordings and newly released Conversations With Women in Business podcast series.
- Your profile is published on the WiBRD Member Directory in the exclusive WiBRD Member Area of website
- Join a network dedicated to providing a framework for women in our community to enhance business contacts, develop friendships and strategic alliances to continually strive for business and personal growth.
Individual Annual Membership for only $99 incl GST
Corporate Annual Memberships for up to three staff $250 incl GST
Individual membership fees can be paid annually and quarterly as a recurring subscription or annually as a once off payment.
For a once-off annual Individual and corporate membership with no recurring subscription, click here.
For an annual Individual membership subscriptions, click here.
Did you know that by joining us as a member you are supporting our network to exist? That’s right, as a non-for profit organisation and in the absence of grants and funding our network that provides so many opportunities for Women in our region would not exist without the support of our valued members. So by joining as a member you are supporting our organisation to connect, celebrate and advocate for Women in Business & Regional Development.
The WiBRD values of authenticity, advocacy, leadership & growth, relationships & collaboration, fun & balance shape everything we do as a network.
From encouraging small business owners, career professionals, up and coming business women and entrepreneurs to join our network and attend our events to build skills whether that be through our mentoring programs, training, supporting each other in business networking events or simply by listening to the inspiring stories of other great business women in and out of our region.
Women in Business and Regional Development are about celebrating and acknowledging the women in our community; their achievements, their continuing ability to improve themselves, and their contribution not just to the business community but to the wider community as well. This is achieved through a number of WiBRD programs such as the Influential Women in Business Awards, Business Booster and Entrepreneurial Scholarships and the WiBRD Hall of Fame.
As a non-for-profit organisation and in the absence of any current funding or grants, the support from partnership and membership enable the network to operate at a sustainable level. WiBRD is operated by a voluntary Board and an Executive Officer on part time service contract.
Many hands make magic happen! By becoming a member of one our sub- committees not only will you receive all of the benefits of an individual membership but you will also receive an additional 10% off all ticketed events and have the opportunity to utilise and /or develop your skills by assisting our organisation in a range of areas.
Positions are available on the following committees and we are seeking people who:
- Events, Media and Training – have an interest in event management and/or marketing and all things social media.
- Governance, Finance and Grant – love all things governance including finance, policy writing, constitutions as well as people interested or experienced in grant writing.
- Awards – want to assist in contributing to the framework and selection criteria of our scholarships and awards
You can indicate your interest in becoming a sub-committee member on our membership form and we will be in touch to discuss how you can help!