|Expression of Interest- Executive Officer Position
Women in Business & Regional DevelopmentOur current Executive Officer, Lydia Mules has recently informed the Board of WiBRD of her decision to resign from her role as she has accepted another position. The reluctant decision to resign has not come lightly by Lydia who will continue to support the network and attend events where possible.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, of Women in Business & Regional Development the Executive Officer is responsible for overseeing the operations of the organisation in achieving its strategic direction including supporting the organisations members, partners and the community and financial objectives. WiBRD have a vision to champion regional women as leaders and change-makers with a clear mission to grow the potential of regional women and support them to create powerful legacies.
This position requires a person with a strong capacity to work flexibly with a focus on Corporate Governance, communication and process management.
If you have experience in the below we would love to hear from you;
- Proven ability to work with Boards / Committees, manage projects and processes to a high standard.
- Demonstrated capacity to lead people and provide analysis and quality assurance to the work of the organisation.
- Sound understanding and knowledge with the use of Xero and general accounting practises.
- Demonstrated ability to engage multiple stakeholders with varying (or even conflicting) needs and priorities.
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and conducting stakeholder consultative processes and meetings.
- Proven ability and willingness to generate commitment and buy-in to a not-for–profit organisation.
Further information regarding the role and a Job and Person Specification is available on request by emailing [email protected] and should be obtained prior to submitting an application.
Applications close 1st January 2021.
While this is a sad time to lose Lydia, we would like to take this opportunity to thank her for the contribution she has made to our network and wish her every success with her future endeavours.