WiBRD Online Workshop – What can Rural Business Support do for you?
WiBRD would like to invite you to a FREE online workshop hosted by Doug White from Rural Business Support. Doug will discuss how he can support you to reduce debt & increase opportunities.
This event will take place via Zoom so you can enjoy it from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Make sure not to miss out on this important opportunity to help grow your business!
Date: Thursday 16th December
Time: 8am – 9am
Host: Doug White, Small Business Financial Counsellor, Rural Business Support.
Once you are registered you will receive access to the Zoom Link which you can access shortly before the event.
Doug can help small business find some clarity and a sense of control over where your business is heading by:
- Identifying the important decisions that need to be made
- Considering different options they may have to improve the business
- Developing a plan to keep the business on track and business owners feeling in control
What can Rural Business Support do for you?
- Works with you on your plans, to set goals and implement strategies to improve the viability of your small business
- Develop budgets and cash flows to better understand your financial position
- Provides options to manage financial issues or concerns
- Prepare for talks with lenders, insurance companies, landlords etc.
- Negotiate with creditors
This program supports eligible regionally based small business owners.
Introduction Doug White…..
“I have spent years adding value to small and medium enterprises as a hands-on production/ project manager and in business development. These roles have included managing people, sales, production, budgets, and deliverables.
My experience and confidence as a creative salesperson, with a proven track record of problem-solving, relationship building, and customer focus enables me to cut through obstacles to help business owners find better ways to improve operations, reduce debt and increase opportunities.
My aim is to work with you, to bring a different perspective, and to support you to find your way forward.”