WiBRD Masterclass with Rural Business support
What can Rural Business Support do for you?
This workshop is for anyone that is involved in small business. We are excited to share with you the first of our WiBRD Masterclasses. Hosted by Doug White from Rural Business Support and Board Member Cindy Bunt.
Doug can help small business find some clarity and a sense of control over where your business is heading by:
- Identifying the important decisions that need to be made
- Considering different options they may have to improve the business
- Developing a plan to keep the business on track and business owners feeling in control
- What can Rural Business Support do for you?
- Works with you on your plans, to set goals and implement strategies to improve the viability of your small business
- Develop budgets and cash flows to better understand your financial position
- Provides options to manage financial issues or concerns
- Prepare for talks with lenders, insurance companies, landlords etc.
- Negotiate with creditors
Introducing Doug White…..
“I have spent years adding value to small and medium enterprises as a hands-on production/ project manager and in business development. These roles have included managing people, sales, production, budgets, and deliverables.
My experience and confidence as a creative salesperson, with a proven track record of problem-solving, relationship building, and customer focus enables me to cut through obstacles to help business owners find better ways to improve operations, reduce debt and increase opportunities.
My aim is to work with you, to bring a different perspective, and to support you to find your way forward.”